[midwood-reps] Tomorrow is an Election Day - Your Vote is Critical

via Reps-announce reps-announce at lists.southmidwood.org
Mon Sep 11 16:59:26 PDT 2017

Friends,

Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 12th is an Election Day, and your vote is critical in the Democratic Primary.

As Democratic State Committeeman / District Leader, it is my duty interview to as many of the candidates as possible to determine which ones are the most qualified and will serve in the interests of all our communities.

I sat down with a number of good candidates and have decided to endorse those listed below, as I sincerely believe them to be the best choice for our communities in Brooklyn, NY.

If you live within these jurisdictions, I strongly encourage you to support the  following candidates for District Attorney, City Council and the judicial races.

For Kings County District Attorney

For New York City's 45th Council District

For County Wide Judges

For Civil Court Judge 6th District

Rupert Barry

Polling Places open 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. If you are not sure of that location you can find your poll site location by:
Searching with the Online Poll Site Address Locator
Calling the Voter Phone Bank at 1.866.VOTE.NYC
E-mailing your complete home address to us at vote at boe.nyc.ny.us and the Board of Elections will e-mail your polling place location back to you. (Please put in the subject line the borough in which you reside.)

Your Vote Matters!

Sincerely,

Josue (Josh) Pierre

Democratic State Committeeman