[midwood-reps] A Happy and Peaceful Ramadan to All Who Observe

Rodneyse Bichotte via Reps-announce reps-announce at lists.southmidwood.org
Fri May 26 14:05:44 PDT 2017

Assemblymember Rodneyse Bichotte Wishes All Who Observe A Happy Ramadan
<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=EvUD3vnqXq0&c=1&r=1>
<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=EvUD3vnqXq0&c=3&r=1>
<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=EvUD3vnqXq0&c=4&r=1>
<http://s.rs6.net/t?e=EvUD3vnqXq0&c=5&r=1>
<http://myemail.constantcontact.com/-A-Happy-and-Peaceful-Ramadan-to-All-Who-Observe.html?soid=1103413547828&aid=EvUD3vnqXq0#fblike>

* Ramadan Kareem! *

*As you fast and offer prayers to Allah, *

*may you find your peace and happiness.*
*Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!*

###

Assemblymember Rodneyse Bichotte represents the 42nd Assembly District in
the New York State Assembly representing Brooklyn communities of Ditmas
Park, Flatbush, East Flatbush and Midwood. She is currently the *Chair of
the Subcommittee on Oversight of Minority and Women-Owned Business
Enterprises (MWBEs)*, and serves on the following committees: *Housing,
Government Operations, Economic Development, Small Businesses, Banks and
Social Services*. She is also the *Vice Chair of the NYS Association of
Black and Puerto Rican Legislators, and Governor Cuomo's Domestic Violence
Advisory Council. *

As the current Assemblymember and District Leader, Rodneyse Bichotte has
been outspoken advocate on issues concerning immigration, unemployment,
education reform, health care access, senior citizen centers, affordable
housing, women's and LGBTQ rights, as well as other issues affecting the
quality of life in the community.

*Learn more about *
*Rodneyse Bichotte by visiting her website at www.rodneysebichotte.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ZSHnq41k28QxlRmO4GAuofZlLzkxotGmaiDdSfFKTp96opzcTBEIfiryMBj6J6Xuur6aocVVeykkZhl6swkXn0jUrKixqIhs4gVxn7Nnmdz-fb2bPcmEfvdKrb6sMmWVwaOkaP5EJlJDDZYNlAGaIAJqD9h8R5SGWzGgMUhwBINXS7g4w7ZDV4R3VztRQX5FTS4ZAsMO16reqjWklrfF3FG7ZWStGjaMaGEINJuWI-j8kyAgdqw5RSuYLF31TJvDxKzN6EBnNK_mqcJZ3_fVrAL1wn3VnXUq8KJs7aw8tAY=&c=W3KYIFltAd-1d6mN0MlgXCLxQOADJYUpbM0T56MLqWoFA1YeuTywsA==&ch=1GImnZ6sSs2t_PNTRRKePGDRrkOf9S36I39N4I3NSFnNNol9MiQwgg==>
or http://assembly.state.ny.us/mem/Rodneyse-Bichotte
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001ZSHnq41k28QxlRmO4GAuofZlLzkxotGmaiDdSfFKTp96opzcTBEIfqN9WKqAdzovV3iWU-hHj3BhTS5mX9Ui4hpQkcvjhDSLypF7f9AptIMtIDj2ih1Q0slW7SloVptNQNR88AjY0FszRFBUCyYy5a_nUA5vhSDog88oq1SxZs7-EFgB9Z6GgtjsQsFpFgUZ-YA4SZ0jTI2f_CIMGPHiynH5Oga8yQKK9AOLMbeaqLDBcnArD1oueuhD3q0IaXiE8t4jpTWn3qAfqcvDEnP6U6mmrn9ldW8cIjwj2DB9aH_CQT9zUjilrlTDK2E2SbFznWcy9yRYDxE=&c=W3KYIFltAd-1d6mN0MlgXCLxQOADJYUpbM0T56MLqWoFA1YeuTywsA==&ch=1GImnZ6sSs2t_PNTRRKePGDRrkOf9S36I39N4I3NSFnNNol9MiQwgg==>*